Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 2

Well starting off day 2 was little more startling than yesterday. Was so exhausted that I immediately fell asleep, but was woken up this morning by that damn alarm again.. This time I about jumped out if my skin! Went on my run and did the work out. Uncle J told me yesterday instead of working from higher reps to lower, to go the opposite.. Kicked my ass this morning, but that's what I asked for. Can't wait to get used to this so I'm not in and out of consciousness so much haha

Didn't have to do a lot of manual labor today, but me and Uncle J ended up going to Barnes and Nobel to pick up a couple of journals to keep my thoughts in, and an ASVAB practice test book so I can begin studying for that as well. It kind of feels good to expand my knowledge with things that are actually going to apply to my real life and not some bogus bull that some high school teacher who hates their life teaches me. Anyways, we also saw a bunch of F-16s flying around today while we were out and about which looked fricken awesome. Gotta get back to studying though! Be back later. P.S. that picture is my work station.. I'll be here all night haha


Bible Verse of the Day - Jeremiah 15 : 18
Those destined for death, to death; those for the sword, to the sword; those for starvation; to starvation; those for captivity, to captivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment