Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 3

Day three was great but a little sore at the same time. I love the feeling of getting up in the morning and working out, but like I said before about the jet lag, my body sure isn't used to all of this yet. We did finish the dirt project though, and that gave me a fantastic sense of accomplishment. Even though it was only dirt from the front to the back yard, I could really get used to starting and finishing something just for the sake of it needs to be done. The weather was also amazing today, little bit of a breeze, but I still got a little sunburn as you can see in the picture.. Afterwards Auntie Aly made an amazing dinner, complete with asparagus, some fancy rice, and a London Broil steak (what a hunk of meat). Uncle J finally gave me an evening to recover and we watched the movie The Recruit, too fricken cool! And Auntie Aly made some premium apple pie with ice cream!! Got to bed a little bit early just so I could enjoy the sleep and prepare for the weekend. All in all, good day.

Bible Verse of the Day - Joshua 9 : 25
"Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the valley of Aijalon." so the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment