Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 8

Today didn't have a whole lot to talk about, but I'm starting to understand that I have a lot to learn. At the same time I have realized that I have learned a lot about myself. I'm flying through this ASVAB training booklet, and it's actually kind of ridiculous how much I have learned from this one text book compared to the 4 years in high school, learning the same material.. Oh well, better now than never, right?
After work, Uncle J, James, Jon, and myself went out to Catch 31 (really nice place on the beach front) for dinner, got myself some wings. Probably some of the best I've ever had haha. The stories i heard from these men had me laughing out of my chair, and even though me and Jon were going to go to a pool tournament, I'm glad we ended up doing this. It's pretty incredible how just by changing the people you surround yourself with, how you begin to enjoy the time you spend with them. Not saying I don't miss home, but it feels more than great to finally meet some new faces and see some new places. Just wish a certain someone was around to enjoy all this with me! Anyways, like I said, not a whole lot went on today other than work and the work out. Back at it in the morning! Talk to everyone tomorrow!

Bible Verse of the Day - Matthew 8 : 10
He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment