Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 7 / Task 3 cont.

Today I had to wake up at 5:00am sharp and be running by 5:15am so I would have enough time to get ready before Uncle J, his friend James and I all went to Citrus for breakfast. That my friends was quite the challenge.. But I made it happen! After breakfast we headed over to where Uncle J needed us to be at to help with the experiment that Touch Table Inc. is involved in, which was way to cool for my own good haha. We then went and got some lunch at Gator's, which had a mean Philly Cheese. But what made this place even better for me and Jon was a fine young lady named Lindsay, problem for me was she was 29 years old.. Was kind of mad about that haha. After lunch Jon and I went back to his house to work on the deck some more and as you can see in the picture, we got the frame of it all done! Took a lot of work, but after listening to Uncle J about how to lift and move different things without straining my back made a complete difference, and even made it a little easier! Jon then took me back to the command post, also known as Uncle J's house, where I found out they were going out again with some of the guys and I was planning on going out with them. But Uncle J then brought it to my attention that it had been awhile since I studied anything on the ASVAB, and asked me if I was going to make the decision to stay at home alone to study. I really wanted to go out because I'd been bustin' my ass all day, but stayed back and knocked out a good portion of the study book! Came to find out later that I made the right choice because not very many people came out tonight and it wouldn't have been much fun for myself. I even get to go to bed a little earlier!! Wolverines!

P.S. check out that crazy looking duck...

Bible Verse of the Day - Ezekiel 20 : 48
A sword, a sword, sharpened and polished - sharpened for the slaughter, polished to flash like lighting! Shall we rejoice in the scepter of my royal son?the sword despises every such stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment